- R&D Policy and Privatization in a Mixed Oligopoly,
European Journal of Operational Research
2019, in press; with M.J.Gil-Moltó, J.A.Rodrigues-Neto and V. Zikos.
- Locus of Control, Health, and Healthcare Utilization: Understanding the Pathways,
2019, in press; with T.B. Dai, D. Kesavayuth and V. Zikos
- Managerial Delegation Contracts in a Cournot Duopoly with Pollution,
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics
2019, 19(2): 1-10; with S.K. Yong.
- Cournot Competition and 'Green' Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship,
2017, 68: 116-123; with L. Lambertini and A. Tampieri.
- Green Technology, Research Joint Ventures and Emissions Taxation,
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2017, 19(2):362-376; with S. McDonald.
- University competition and transnational education: the choice of branch campus,
B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
2016, 16(2): 739-766; with A. Tampieri.
- Horizontal Agreements between Firms and R&D Complementarities: Merger vs RJV,
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
2016, 23(1): 87-107; with B. Ferrett.
- Optimal Incentives for Income-Generation within
Universities: The Rule of Thumb for the Compton Tax',
Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, 21(9): 1301-1322; with J. Beath, R. Owen and D. Ulph.
- Optimal Environmental Taxation, R&D
Subsidisation and the Role of Market Conduct',
Finnish Economic Papers, 2003,16(1): 15-26.
- The Management of Technological Innovations:
Lessons from Case Studies in the UK Food Industry',
Journal of Biotechnology, 2003, 5(3/4): 334-353; with C.W. Morgan and A.
- Research Joint Ventures and Product Innovation:
Some Welfare Aspects', Economics of
Innovation and New Technology, 1997, 5: 51-73.
- Competition, Cooperation and R&D: The Economics of Research Joint
Ventures, (edited book), 1997, Macmillan/St
- 'Introduction', in J. Poyago-Theotoky (ed) Competition, Cooperation
and R&D: The Economics of Research Joint Ventures, 1997, Macmillan/St